• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This might not work but here goes....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
3001020-1.jpg

Hopefully this will be a photo of my beautiful babies..... or it may be a string of words cause I can't use photoflippinbucket!!!!!

Oh Oh it worked!!!!! Hooray!!!!! So this is Benson and Lola. Benny (10months) on the left and Lola (9months) on the right. Such wee darlins. Don't like being lifted though. Prob a good job as I'd have them cuddled to death!!

Last edited:
I'd deffinitely order a pair ;)
Can you imagine their little loppy ears flapping as you walk? :lol::lol:

what sweetiepies!!

glad you got it to work for you!!

Thankyou!! Will try not to bore everyone now with endless photos of bunnies!! Have already done that with work colleagues and all my pupils!! Kids in school are all brainwashed now about looking after their pet rabbits properly!!

Thankyou!! Will try not to bore everyone now with endless photos of bunnies!! Have already done that with work colleagues and all my pupils!! Kids in school are all brainwashed now about looking after their pet rabbits properly!!

Brain wahing is only ever a good thing!!

As for boring us with beautiful rabbits NEVER, defiantely wouldn't happen here!!

OMG they are beautiful :love::love:

Thankyou. The softest little natures too. I just love them. Would love to make them house bunnies but can't with my grumpy little dachshund. He's nearly 14. Hope he lives forever but something tells me that in a few years time Benny and Lola will be able to live in if you know what I mean:cry:

Thankyou. The softest little natures too. I just love them. Would love to make them house bunnies but can't with my grumpy little dachshund. He's nearly 14. Hope he lives forever but something tells me that in a few years time Benny and Lola will be able to live in if you know what I mean:cry:

They look as if they are nice natured, we had a long haired dachshund years ago and he was also a grumpy little thing he was called 'Rascal' and he was!
Gosh he is a good age at 14 but I'm sure he has many more years in him yet :)

They look as if they are nice natured, we had a long haired dachshund years ago and he was also a grumpy little thing he was called 'Rascal' and he was!
Gosh he is a good age at 14 but I'm sure he has many more years in him yet :)

Oh lets hope so. He's my wee son!! He is a mini long, red dachsie. He is indifferent to the rabbits through the fence in their bunny yard, but I wouldn't trust him with them free range.:D

Your bunnies are gorgeous:love: Their coats are so shiny! BTW, that is an awesome picture considering how difficult it is to photograph black bunnies. More please!:D

Thanks for all your comments! They really are sweet little guys - very gentle but full of fun - esp Lola, she's a wee tearaway!! But then all bunnies are special if they're given the chance to be. My heart breaks when I think of all those bunnies forgotten at the bottom of the garden. :cry:

Back