• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It is going to be a long night!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I am bonding Eclipse into my bonded 5 girls!

As long as her and Moonshine (my baby, and top dog of the group!) get along, the others will fall into place and accept her.

So far, her and Moonshine had a little scuffle which I seperated before it got too bad. But currently, all is well!

I originally had 6 bonded girls :)

It was by coincidence rather than purpose that all mine were girls :lol:

Though I find it easier to match buns by personality than their sex ;)

I have just seperated them.

Eclipse went for me so Moonshine jumped in the way to attack her back and it turnt into a lock on. Eclipse then went into a paniced frenzy attacking everone and causing my baby Storm to scream.

I am putting Eclipse up for adoption, I can not stress my Moonie out any more, she is almost 5 years and not getting any younger.

Eclipse can only go to a home with a very submissive male, though if the setup is good enough, I may let her go as a single houserabbit simply as she went for 3 of my 5 girls when in a panic.

Oh no, what a shame. I'm so sorry it didn't work out and hope nobunny is badly hurt. :(:(

Back