• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Experts

jeny

Warren Scout
I want to make the most out of my delivery, how much hay/grass should I order? I don't want to get too much in case it goes bad.

I have 1 bunny. He's had a sample pack from Hay Experts and all went down very well.

I was thinking about getting:
Western Timothy Hay 1.1kg
Oat, Wheat & Barley hay 1.8kg
Orchard Grass 1.1kg
Alpine Meadow Hay 750g

Is that too much to get all at once? I could always get the smaller versions but the big packs are better value:oops:

Oat, Wheat & Barley hay 454g
Orchard Grass 425g
Alpine Meadow Hay 750g
Meadow Hay 900g

Last edited:
It shouldn't go off so sounds fine. I usually do a bit order with megazorb, hay, food and toys to save on postage.

That amount sounds fine, as long as you've got somewhere dry to keep it. We have to keep ours in the kitchen, which obviously gets moist and warm, and obviously a stable or a pantry you would need to consider the conditions. But otherwise should be fine :)

Oh good.

I've got one of those heavily compressed Comfy Pets pack of hay.. decided to "decant" it for easier access, I've filled up 3 bin bags lol.. I'm using that to top his litter tray.

provided you store it in a cool dry darkish place, away from moisture, it will last, to be honest your buns fav hays will be polished off faster than you think :D

I've just put some in his bowl.. i think a nicer one was in the bottom cos he just hoofed it all out on the floor:roll:

Back