• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Mittens and Nutkin!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
These two girls are 8 months old roughly.

They were taken into a local veterinary surgery as their owners did not want them anymore :(

Here is Mittens.
She is quite independant, she has no fear and is very inquisative!
She has piercing blue eyes.

MittensandNutkin043.jpg

MittensandNutkin054.jpg

Here is Nutkin.
She is a little more shy, but is very beautiful and petite with grey eyes!

MittensandNutkin027.jpg

MittensandNutkin041.jpg

I emptied my inbox earlier ;)

Yes, Hetty was a very naughty girl and thanks to the art of cropping pics, most of her hand was taken out LOL.

Aww they are both sook adorable :love:

You can tell Mittens is independant cause she has that " what you staring at?" look on her face :lol:

They are currently together tonight, but as the previous owners and vet nurse noted bullying (they are not spayed and Mittens has a scar on her bottom lip from an old injury) They will be seperated.

Kris forget to mention that Mittens has a special eye.
The top half is brown and the bottom half is piering blue (her other eye is full piercing blue)
They are CUTE :love:

oooo thanks - that was quick :lol: did you just take that especially for me?? :oops:

Thats strange isnt it!! Still a pretty girl - Has she been behaving herself today? :D

Hetty decided we should take a picture of her special eye on Friday :lol:

She has been quite well behaved, yes! Though I suspect it is as she is still settling in!

She is booked in for spay on Wednesday 3rd March. :)

Back