• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lOoKiNg FuR a GiRlFrIeNd PlEaZe

Candiflare

Mama Doe
hElLo My NamZe bUzZ aNd I aMz LoOkInGz FoR a GiRlFrIeNd. I aM bRoWnZ aNd WhItEs AnD I hAz a BiGz FaCe AnD bOtH mY eArZ tWiZzle FrOm A vErY sMaLl SpAcE oN tHe ToP oF mY hEaDz. ToDaY tHe VeT sAiD tHaT i WaZ pSyChoBuNoGiCaLlY dAmAgEd BeCaUsE i UsEd To LiVe WiTh YoUnG hOoMiNs WhO cHoPpEd AlL mY fUrZ oFf wItH sCiSsoRs AnD sCaReDz mE :|

DSC03110.jpg

I hAz A fEw ReQuIrEmEnTs In A fUtUrE wIfE-bUn ThOuGh..EvEn ThOuGh My FuRz Is NoT pErFeCt AnD i Am ThInZ, I dO hAvE sTaNdArDs.

I wOuLd LiKe A wIfE wHo EaTz a LoT oF hAyS sO tHaT sHe CaN tElL mE tHaT iT's NiCe, BeCaUsE aT tHe MoMeNt I dOn'T wAnTs To EaT iT, sO mY tEeThZ aRe GrOwInG tOo FaSt AnD mAkInGz My mOuTh SoRe :evil:

I aLsO nEeDz A gIrL bUn WhO lIkEs To LiVe OuTsIdE aNd WhO wIlL bE eQuAl wItH mE aNd WiLl Go 50/50 oN hUtCh DeCoRaTiOn AnD wOn'T bE tOo DoMiNaNtZ iN tHe BeDrOoM dEpArTmEnT, iF yOu KnOwZ wHaT i MeAnZ ;)

DSC02901.jpg

fInAlLy ThE AeStHeTiCs: I lIkZe A gIrLbUn WhO wEaRs HeR hAiRz DoWn AnD lOoKz LiKe A pRoPeR lAdY. :bunny:

MuMmEh SaYz ThAt I hAvZe To TeLl YoU tHaT wE lIvE iN oXfOrDsHiRe. ShE sAyZ tHaT rEsCuEs PrObAbLy DoN't HaVe ThE tImE tO rEpLy PeRsOnAlLy To AdVeRtS fRoM bUnZ lIkE mE, bUtZ i JuSt ThOuGhTs If ThEy HaVe aNyBuN iN mInD tHeY CoUlDz lEt Me KnOw.

Photo97.jpg

You little darling!! I do hope you find your wife bun and forever home.Im just sorry its not me.Lots and lots of love.xxxxxxx

Winter: Boy yoo is a sexcy man! Hope yoo fined yer laydee soon, I finks yoo is awesomes! I got a boyfwend thow and I dont finks he will share!! Big kisses !! xxx

100_1950.jpg

awww Buzz I hope you find your perfect girl bun soon :love: Keep us updated if you see anyBun you take a fancy too!

Kris and I have just picked up two lovely girlies!!
One is a beautiful blue eyed, black dutch, lionhead lop (bit of a mouthful!) called Mittens.
The other is a beautiful opal (opal eyes too) Nethie X called Nutkin.
Starlight's also has another female in called Sunshine! :wave:
www.starlightsrabbitrescue.co.uk

Edit to Add: Kris is putting up a picture thread. Pictures of Nutkin DO NOT do her justice!!

I'm sure there are lots of girlie buns out there who would like to share their carrot with a handsome bun like you, Buzz:love:

Kris and I have just picked up two lovely girlies!!
One is a beautiful blue eyed, black dutch, lionhead lop (bit of a mouthful!) called Mittens.
The other is a beautiful opal (opal eyes too) Nethie X called Nutkin.
Starlight's also has another female in called Sunshine! :wave:
www.starlightsrabbitrescue.co.uk

Edit to Add: Kris is putting up a picture thread. Pictures of Nutkin DO NOT do her justice!!

WhErE iS tHe ThReAd Of ThEsE nEw GiRl-BuNz????

I aM rEaLlY aTtRaCteD tO tHoSe GiRlS eSpEcIaLlY pOlLy As It LoOkz LiKe sHe HaZ bEeN lOnElYz ToO...

I mIgHt GeT mUmMeH tO eMaIl ThE rAbBiT rEtReAt.

ArE tHeY tOgEtHeR ?

I don't believe they are, little man! Single girls looking to mingle!! The retreat is run by a loveeely woman called Theo (Snowy on the forum... tell your mummy to remember that! ;)) and she takes in the bunnies that nobody wants that are too old or ill :(

It looks to me that Polly and Cookie are fit enough to find new homes because they are healthy and young (you can have a young friend to 'play' with at night ;)) so are up for adoption. This means there is more room for ill and old bunnies! They has been looking for a while :(

Tell mummy they are not far from you either :D

Back