• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To anyone considering buying some of Liz's (Hugo's There) biscuits...

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
dis bunneh like 'em vey vey muchly nomnomnom
SP_A0424.jpg

SP_A0425.jpg

SP_A0427.jpg

SP_A0428.jpg

SP_A0429.jpg

SP_A0431.jpg

SP_A0432.jpg

SP_A0433.jpg

SP_A0434.jpg

I would definitely recommendses dem :love::love:

Awww he is colour co-ordinated on the rug :love:

Largely because it is COVERED in his fur :roll: I swear this is the longest moult in the history of the world! And it gets everywhere, behind the sofa (where he never goes), in the kitchen (where he never goes), in my knickers (where he CERTAINLY never goes) :roll:

i def want to get some of these biccies everyone is raving about!! :D

He's just snarfed a whole one, we probably shouldn't have let him, but I can't imagine it's got sugar or any of the stuff usual naughty treats have in them, so what the heck! He LOVES them!!

fankoo, my mummy always gets sad cos not many people sez I iz beautiful, I nots got many fans, but I don't mind cos her and daddy lubs me soooo much!!

I think that you're gorgeous :love::love::love::love::love:. I'm sure you have lots of fans as anybody can see what a good looking bunster you are.:)
OK, I'm a bit biased, as I have two bunsters that look a bit like you :oops:. On the other hand, if I didn't think that bunnies like you were good looking, I wouldn't have adopted those two.:)

What a beautiful fluffy bun.:love:. I wouldn't mind some of the biscuits my bunnies cry,can mummy get us some? Does anyone know if/when Liz is making any more?:D

Yay they all shout. Better get in the Q then as it looks like they'll be going thick and fast, i missed the thread last time because of my computer going nuts. Can't miss this one, thanks Libnbunny.:D

Awww. I'm a fan but was in bed. :oops: :lol::lol:

Alfie and Bubbles can highly recommend Liz's biscuits too. :love:

Awwwwww only just seen this.

I have already started baking the easter ones. I have about 160 made so far in egg and chick shapes, just want to make some apple flavoured bunnies and then I can start bagging them up :wave:

Bungle loved his bunny biscuits!!! He got so excited about them! Strawberry likes them but then again after also eatin lino I can safely say this bunny will eat what ever I put in front of him.

Snowdrop isnt bothered by them, but then again she is a fussy madam and Bungle loved the fact he got an extra one!

Awwwwww only just seen this.

I have already started baking the easter ones. I have about 160 made so far in egg and chick shapes, just want to make some apple flavoured bunnies and then I can start bagging them up :wave:

Fankoo Auntie Liz :wave: Mummy says you is a very special lady who has lots of special bunnies...so if you has time to makes nommy biscuits...how come my mummy doesn't have time to make me some, when she only gots me to look after :roll: you must be the bestest bunny mummy in the whole world!! :love:

rabswood - what's a wolfie bun? Is that like Jacob on Twilight? Cos going on mummy's reaction to him, dat must mean I's a very sexy bun! ;)

Back