• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

esme sorting her bed out.....

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
mummy never straightens things properly so i have to do it:roll:
DSCF0209.jpg

she says i can't have my cuddly bed back as i ate some of it but this one seems pretty comfy:D
DSCF0207.jpg

i told you winter and esme were very similar! maybe esme is her mummy - she's over 2 yrs old now. in fact, when i was looking for a wifey for eric, i was waiting for winter to be spayed but the distance was too much for me (luckily for you and rimmi:D)

i told you winter and esme were very similar! maybe esme is her mummy - she's over 2 yrs old now. in fact, when i was looking for a wifey for eric, i was waiting for winter to be spayed but the distance was too much for me (luckily for you and rimmi:D)

Tee hee hee!!!

She has Rimmis body and Winters colouring :) Beautiful !! :D You know, Winter is often throwing things off the sofa... maybe she is trying to help tidy up too and thinks I shouldnt have stuffs on the sofa? :lol::lol:

Rabbits flinging things about really makes me laugh !

Esme is one of my favourite bunnies on here, she is so gorgeous.

Back