• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

have fun and raise funds..photo editing comp

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Bunnybekkie has kindly offered to run this competion .
The proceeds of which will be split between *Barnsley Animal Rescue* and *Scunthorpe Rabbit Rescue*

Below are three pics of Wuzzle .
What we want is for you to let your imagination run wild and edit them in a fun , funky , arty , serious or whatever way you want ..............

picture 1

wuzcomp.jpg

picture 2

wuzcomp2.jpg

picture 3

wuzzcomp3.jpg

Below is an example of what you could do ..

wuzcompexample.jpg

Prizes are ..

1st prizeA mug and t shirt with winning design on .

2 runners up A signed framed photo of Wuzzle .. :D

Each picture edited and entered into the comp has a £2.50 entry fee..

please e mail entries to Dylan (yes the bunny :roll: ) dangerdylanbunny@hotmail.com...Martyn (bunnybeckies OH)

competition will close at midnight on 19th March 2010

Come on folks!!
You dont need any amazing skills to do it. Just get him on paint and draw a silly hat on him :p

I dont think Angie mentioned payment, but I take cheque and paypal ;)

98 views and not 1 entry yet :(

The money raised will be split 50/50 between BARC and Scunthorpe rabbit rescue.
Scunthorpe (aka Pretty Poppets) are desperate for a new shed so we can have a "hospital" shed. Makes it so much easier for Mandy who isnt in 100% health to take in poorly bunnies, and medicate them easier. The shed will have heating too, so we can take in housebunnies.
We currently have 19 bunnies on the waiting list. Most of which are house bunnies. We cant take them at the minute, because we have nowhere for them to go in these cold winter months.
The money raised will go towards the shed fund.

Mandy does pretty much all the rescue work herself. She has a small team of volunteers who do help out if need be with street collections, local events, fostering and promoting the rescue and welfare of bunnies in our area. We are a VERY small rescue and apart from adoption donations, RSPCA, RWA and our local Pets At Home, we do all our own fundraising. Mandy gets up stupidly early every Sunday to do a carboot. Average about £80 a week. Now add up how much food bills and vet costs are, and that doesn't cover it :(

Do you have any tips on how to do editing. I wouldn't even know where to start :oops: How do you do stuff like that, all I can do is crop pictures :oops::lol:

Do you have paypal?
If so I may be able to have a go.. Plus I will add on the 10% that paypal take on top of the £2.50 :)

I might have a go - Liz the easiest way is to go to picnik.com and you can upload a picture and mess with it in all sorts of ways! and its free! Then just save the new pic and upload it - simples! :lol:

I'll have a go. Not really got a creative streak but should pass sometime before it's bed time!

Can I combine all three pictures?

Back