• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Am Officially A New Bunny Mummy To......

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
My three foster boys :D:D:D:D:D
I have been declined from my favourite university (which required leaving home) and I've been so STRESSED out about the prospect of having to seperate the three boys that've been together their whole lives......
I am at Kris' today as Lailah (other foster) was having her spay and boys were due for their vaccinations anyway.
Kris and I were arguing quite a bit today over it, so I just decided to bite the bullet and join the 'Failed Fosters Club' :roll::roll::roll::lol::lol::lol:
I was soooooo happy when Kris and I came to a mutual agreement I cried like a little loser!
hets002.jpg

Me signing adoption forms.
hets017.jpg

hets018.jpg

Me and my boys :love:
hets004.jpg

hets005.jpg

hets006.jpg

hets008.jpg

hets012.jpg

YAYYYY!!!!

:D

so glad you have given them a forever home!!
i had a feeling you would :oops:

They are gorgeous!

:love: :love: :love:

I think all your babies have done quite well for themselves havent they? ;) Im sure they felt at home already anyways :p What lucky boys! I hope they arent expecting their sister to come back because she is mine, my OHS and Rimmis now! And she loooooovvvveeeesssss her bf! She has ever started being cheeky like Rimmi and jumping up on the sofa.... nudging or digging me..... hanging around for a stroke or two and then running off as if to say "I got yoo hoomans underrr me paws!" :p :lol:

I think all your babies have done quite well for themselves havent they? ;) Im sure they felt at home already anyways :p What lucky boys! I hope they arent expecting their sister to come back because she is mine, my OHS and Rimmis now! And she loooooovvvveeeesssss her bf! She has ever started being cheeky like Rimmi and jumping up on the sofa.... nudging or digging me..... hanging around for a stroke or two and then running off as if to say "I got yoo hoomans underrr me paws!" :p :lol:

I'm sorry Jeanna, but I demand her back, I want the whole family ;)

i am so glad to hear this:D gorgeous boys who you have done such a brilliant job with - now you can officially reap the benefits of watching them grow more:)

Winter: Hi brubbers!! Congrates on staying at mama Hetteys hows! I told yas shee wud keeps us! I wud cum bak and join yoo but I loves my boyfriend Wimmi too much! He givs me lotsa kisses and snuggles and I getta keep stealing his food! Hahaha! Have fun wivout me! Kisses!! xxx

100_1950.jpg

Back