• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet George...Now ready for rehoming :)

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Here is the brave boy :love:

George had been living with his brother, in a box on a balcony, I collected them at the weekend and discovered his brother had been attacking him and damaged his "boy bits" rather badly...he had a lot of scar tissue and dead skin which was starting to go necrotic, so he had to be operated on and was neutered at the same time. He had the op yesterday and has just started eating pellets, poor boy is very nervous :( He will be looking for a new home once he is all recovered

P1010227.jpg

P1010228.jpg

P1010229.jpg

Last edited:
He is lovely!! :love:

Is he staying with you Lou? ;)

Hope he finds a lovely new home when his ready :) xx

He is staying at mine until he is recovered, then he'll go to my mum and dad's until he is rehomed. They have a couple of hutches I occasionally fill with needy buns :lol:

I named him George because when I got him I was holding him in my arms and telling him I'd look after him, reminded me of the character is bugs bunny that goes "I'll hug you and love you and call you George" :oops: :lol: :lol:

I named him George because when I got him I was holding him in my arms and telling him I'd look after him, reminded me of the character is bugs bunny that goes "I'll hug you and love you and call you George" :oops: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwww. :love::love::love:

He is very gorgeous. What a terrible start to life he's had but it's all on the up from here onwards.

He is staying at mine until he is recovered, then he'll go to my mum and dad's until he is rehomed. They have a couple of hutches I occasionally fill with needy buns :lol:

Aww, he will recover in no time with you taking care of him!
:love: :love:

Hope he finds a home quickly, such a gorgeous bun!

:love::love:

George has just enjoyed the last of my bunny biscuits from Liz...he spent a good minute chinning it before tucking in :lol: :lol:

Back