• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cotton is....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
so naughty! my room is big but my bed is in the middle so i have cornered off one side of the bed with boxes so he has a long strip of the room, but he knows there is more to the room and keeps digging at the boxes and headbutting them lol! I would just let him run around bu i have far too many cables!

right he now has three quarters of the room, the side by the bed, round the end of the bed and ive moved all electrical ables etc. he is going crazy binkying lol!

hes now eating my skirting boards - goodbye desposit! :lol:

I love him hes so friendly now you would be shocked if you saw him! I hope he finds a good home, i think he would a be a very good housebunny :) as he will jump on the bed/sofa and just snuggle on you!

hes now eating my skirting boards - goodbye desposit! :lol:

I love him hes so friendly now you would be shocked if you saw him! I hope he finds a good home, i think he would a be a very good housebunny :) as he will jump on the bed/sofa and just snuggle on you!

:love: :love: I think with his coat a housebunny would definitely be best!

Back