• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Hard to Say No and Walk Away :(

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Someones just told me theres a 12 wk medium sized gorgeous lop, (and she is gorgeous ive seen the pic) shes been bought freom a breeder, passed to the buyers sister in alw who now 'wants rid' Shes gorgeous and such a bad start to life :( She has a tiny cramped hutch and gets terrorised by dogs

Its so hard to walk away, I could home her, but only temporarily :( Its so sad :(

I know at 12 weeks old this is a daft question, but is she neutered? I am looking for a female for Frankie, but not for a couple of weeks, so long as the vet give him the ok.

deffinatly, though rspca may help, it does vary mine, cost 65 i think with my london vet down here its from 120 :shock:

tend to be, Sophie cost me £120 cos she chewed her stitches and got an infection. It cosr me £90 for a general spay withough complications

Back