• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bungles hair do...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Thsi is Bungle 2 hours after being brushed. He looks like a neglected bunny! I really hope he doesnt have to go the the vets soon as I am terrified they will think im not looking after him properly.

You can see his adult fur coming through on his back which is darker but as he is moulting he is matting ten times more than usual. I cant wait till its all through.

utf-8BSU1HMDA3MDctMjAxMDAyMTktMTUwN.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA3MDItMjAxMDAyMTktMTUwN.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA3MDMtMjAxMDAyMTktMTUwN.jpg

And some of his beautiful face...

utf-8BSU1HMDA3MjEtMjAxMDAyMTktMT-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA3MTktMjAxMDAyMTktMT-1.jpg

He's still cute and fluffy and doesn't look like 'a neglected bunny'.:love::love::love::love::love:
You've done a great job.:D

He's still cute and fluffy and doesn't look like 'a neglected bunny'.:love::love::love::love::love:
You've done a great job.:D

His fur is a right mess. There are so many matts close to the skin that he wont let me get out.

The only way he will sit still and let me brush him is if I give him a carrot to keep him busy. To get all the knots out he would need to eat an alotment!

His fur is a right mess. There are so many matts close to the skin that he wont let me get out.

The only way he will sit still and let me brush him is if I give him a carrot to keep him busy. To get all the knots out he would need to eat an alotment!

:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol: Clever bunny!:D

He looks good in the pictures. The mats are not visible. He is a real cutie.
I adore his face. The fur on his face looks so different than the fur on his body though.

He looks good in the pictures. The mats are not visible. He is a real cutie.
I adore his face. The fur on his face looks so different than the fur on his body though.

The fur on his face is completly different. Its what I would call "normal bunny hair" whereas the rest of his body is covered in masses of super fine, super fluffy hair. It is slowly falling out and he is getting his adult coat through which you can see in the pictures is much darker and isnt as fluffy so hopefully he will be easier to manage once its through.

The fur on his face is completly different. Its what I would call "normal bunny hair" whereas the rest of his body is covered in masses of super fine, super fluffy hair. It is slowly falling out and he is getting his adult coat through which you can see in the pictures is much darker and isnt as fluffy so hopefully he will be easier to manage once its through.

How old is he?

Awwww, :love:

We trimmed Fuzzums fringe the other day as it was getting in her eyes.
cant wait to do it properly in the summer.

Awwh he has the most adorable little face :love: Bless his hair style, mines worse than that most mornings Bungle, dont worry :lol: xXx

Aww hello Bungle-bum:wave:
( I got quite attached to this bunster when he had a short holiday with me:D)

He is a lovely bunny, a real happy chappy! He says he doesn't mind coming for another holiday, saves me having to fight with him to brush him!

Back