• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dexter and Snow drop have arrived at last

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you so much to Jill and especially Vikki for all you have done to get the rabbits to us safe and sound.

Dexter's colour is absolutely gorgeous and Snow drop is a beautiful girl too. I love my REW's :love::love:

I have left them to settle for a bit, but Snow drop is munching hay already :)

Think I might rename her Fairy Cupcake, just for when Steve takes her to the vets :lol::lol:

Eddie also says a big thank you to Vikki for his new poorly bed and he is now considering handing his old one over to mummy so it can finally be washed :roll: :lol: :lol:

Good news!! Waiting for pics! :)

Just out of interest what is Eddie's new bed like?

I think I've bought 4 for Fluffs that he refuses and they then get redistributed to other buns, and his old one really needs washing!!

How are dexter and snow drop doing? Is snow drops back ok she had alot of bites on her :( look forward to seeing them settled in

Thank you so much to Jill and especially Vikki for all you have done to get the rabbits to us safe and sound.

Dexter's colour is absolutely gorgeous and Snow drop is a beautiful girl too. I love my REW's :love::love:

I have left them to settle for a bit, but Snow drop is munching hay already :)

Think I might rename her Fairy Cupcake, just for when Steve takes her to the vets :lol::lol:

Eddie also says a big thank you to Vikki for his new poorly bed and he is now considering handing his old one over to mummy so it can finally be washed :roll: :lol: :lol:

Glad they arrived safe and sound - Dex didnt eat any breakfast with all the disruption, but sure he'll make up for it! Yay for Fairy Cupcake!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Glad he likes his bed, was going to say Theo can have it if it is shunned! The other one is probably a health hazard by now! :lol::lol: Hope he plans to share it wil El and Maddox

How are dexter and snow drop doing? Is snow drops back ok she had alot of bites on her :( look forward to seeing them settled in

They are very nervous as have only been here a couple of hours, so I have left them to clam down for a bit. Snow drop seemed OK, I didn't notice any major bites but I haven't given her a thorough check yet. She was happily eating hay so can't feel too bad :)

I am going back out to check on them in a minute.

And I'm not really going to call her Fairy cupcake :lol: She will have a pretty name, just not sure what yet

I have left them alone for now as Dexter has been banging his foot every 30 seconds for hours on end :( And that is stressing out all the other outside buns :?

I just hope he doesn't carry on all night or the neighbours will start complaining.

I feel so sorry for him but there is nothing I can do to comfort him :(:(

I have left them alone for now as Dexter has been banging his foot every 30 seconds for hours on end :( And that is stressing out all the other outside buns :?

I just hope he doesn't carry on all night or the neighbours will start complaining.

I feel so sorry for him but there is nothing I can do to comfort him :(:(

Oh poor bun :( I hate it when all you want to do is give them a nose rub or hug, but they don't understand so it doesn't help :(

dexter does this if he feels 'traped' vet said his sight isnt amazing so could be why, the only thing that used to settle him was a deep bed of wood shavings dont no why but he always perfers this thought may help :( worried about him

dexter does this if he feels 'traped' vet said his sight isnt amazing so could be why, the only thing that used to settle him was a deep bed of wood shavings dont no why but he always perfers this thought may help :( worried about him

I don't use woodshavings but he has a lot of deep hay to snuggle down in :)

Try not to worry too much, it is going to take him a while to settle, I'm sure he will be fine. He has Snow drop for company and she has been stretched out and munching hay so hopefully he will pick up from her soon that he is in a safe place :)

Just a quick update, they are both settling down nicely and enjoying their food, although understandably still a bit nervous. We have at last decided on the name Hester for Snow drop, she is a really lovely girl and enjoyed a nice cuddle yesterday :love:

Back