• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Earl ruining the Valentines day Romance.............. He he

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
He he, Me and the other half had a bit of a squabble about his lack of romance on valentines day.....

So on Tuesday, we were on the phone as I was leaving work to come home .....

my OH suddenly said ''Gotta go, Earl is here"
I replied "You have to go because the rabbit is there?" :?
"Yes"
"Are you mad?":?
"You will see when you get back";)

So a bit confused I drove home.....

Got in and my OH called me from upstairs "Im up here"

I looked up the stairs and saw he had bought some red roses and sprinkled rose petals up the stairs. He was stood over them 'guarding them'- Earl a few feet away...

I said "Whats going on? ":shock:

He said, "I put Rose petals up the stairs whilst I was on the phone to you and when I turned round Earl was following me up the stairs and eating them. ... Then he snatched the rest of the petals off the end of the rose stem..." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Picturing the two of them in that comedy double act with the OH sprinkling petals and Earl eating them as he went along! HE he he - well worth it. I was in laughing so much!

Bless my boys :love::love::love:

Last edited:
:lol::lol:

awwwwwww now thats still a romantic story as its one you will talk about for years :lol: these types are the best

Back