• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long...

Most of mine have attached runs so are out from about 8am until 9pm ish 4 are 24/7 free range indoors and 2 others have the same amount of time as those with attached runs but in seperate runs on the lawn.

My bunny gets free range in my home.. up and down, I let her out for maybe an hour a day where she gets a big garden to run free in. Although she hasn't gone out today as there is snow on the ground.

I miss my old set up, we used to have sheds and we just let them wander around the garden, obviously when we were in. But now, i have hutches and separate runs, so its obviously different and abit more difficult. On days off we allow them free range supervised time on the driveway.

Sometimes feel its just not enough :?

Strawberry and Snowdrop have a bedroom each and are uncaged so they dont get free range time in the house because of the smells of other bunnies.

Bungle is caged so he gets let out to free range downstairs from 5pm untill 11pm every evening and all day at weekends. He is out now but has taken himself back to his cage for a kip!

free range all day - all of downstairs - living room, dining room, kitchen, hallway, conservatory, the stairs, upstairs landing and bathroom, she goes in her pen while we're eating - too often has she landed face on in my dinner! :lol: and she goes in her pen last thing at night, usually midnight - 7am. other times will include if she persists on jumping on the table and pulling all my patterns and sewing stuff out of the box as there are needles and stuff in there too!:roll: i'm sure she does it cos she knows she'll get a cuddle and a 'who's a norty bunneh' then from me.. :lol:

Back