• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit runs

ChristyRose

Alpha Buck
I keep my rabbits in the summer house at the moment. They have a small run attached to their cages. When the weather is nice I put them out on the lawn. The only problem is they leave rabbit droppings everywhere. I move the run often but it means my lawn is a mess. The holes they dig I can fill in. Should I keep them on the patio? Do they need to be on grass? How do other people deal with claring up after them outside? Or am I being too fussy?

Elvis and Ambers cage is 6f x 2ft and is 2 floors. Jake and Violets cage is 4ft x 20in (?). They have a 3ft x 4ft run attached to their cages. Outside they've got 6 or 7 ft x 3ft runs. I do have the option of putting them in a 18ft x 18ft (ish) run but that leaves less for the chickens. Decisions decisions!! The outside runs are moved tound the lawn but are making a mess of the grass.

Back