• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter Tray

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Would one of these be big enough for each of my pairs do you think? One pair are 1.5kg ish each and the other are 1.8kg and 2kg

Yep, but theyre very expensive :shock::oops:

Theyre pretty though :?

Wilko are selling the 32ltr underbed storage boxes, blue and purple, for £2.97 at the moment :D

Wilko are selling the 32ltr underbed storage boxes, blue and purple, for £2.97 at the moment :D

True, they are a bit dear, but they're pink! :love:

How big are the underbed boxes? Dimensions wise? I dont want huge litter trays that are going to take me ages to clean out :oops:

I got one of these :D They aren't difficult to clean out at all, we use paper, sawdust and hay, and you can just tip out, wipe down and refill. They're easy to pick up, even when filled with soiled stuff. :D

I got one of these :D They aren't difficult to clean out at all, we use paper, sawdust and hay, and you can just tip out, wipe down and refill. They're easy to pick up, even when filled with soiled stuff. :D

Cool :D

What do you wipe them down with?

We have some of those pet safe wipes from P@H, but we used to use pet safe spray with kitchen roll. Something you can thow away, who wants to be washing a wee stained dishcloth :mrgreen:

I've never thought about using those pet wipes. At the moment we use the spray and then just rinse it out in the sink and then clean the sink, but im not sure how i'd fit one of those storage boxes in the sink :lol:

I've never thought about using those pet wipes. At the moment we use the spray and then just rinse it out in the sink and then clean the sink, but im not sure how i'd fit one of those storage boxes in the sink :lol:

If it's really bad we rinse it in the bath with the shower head :D

I use spray and kitchen roll- in fact my underbed storage box is easier to clean out than the corner one

Back