• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run-Rabbit-Runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there to everyone Steve here we are very sorry for the delay in sending any runs ordered we found out Jacquie has got cancer. So as you can all imagine it has been a very difficult time for us. To make matters worse she has had an operation which went wrong and she is now in intensive care. She is now responding to tretment thank god and things are starting to look better. I just want to let you all know we havent run of with your money. Please just give us a little longer as you can imagine we are behind im trying to get a few bits done i have a guy helping Mark. Im up 24 hours a day and so tired but i need to be there for Jacquie. We would like to say thank you all for being so patient and thanks for your kind words. We wll get this sorted soon i promise.

:( oh my goodness what atime you are having. I'm sure anyone who has ordered from you will understand

sending get well soon vibes x x

I have only just seen this, I am so very sorry. I hope Jacquie can make a full recovery. Thinking of you and your family.

No rush for my run, we will make do with what we have.

Not sure if other people saw my other post, but wanted to let people know who took part in the raffle on here, that I won the raffle and we did receive the run from Steve the week before Easter and he also made the donation that was promised.:D

Last edited:
Thats fantastic news, I don't get to see your other post!

But there are still quite a few people who have been left without their money and without their run. Paypal will not pay out on an empty account. If you have bought it on credit card they could reverse the transaction 'I think'

Otherwise you are best to follow pugs lead and contact small claims and consumer direct.

Last edited:
Despite the nasty pms im sure your a nice guy deep down, it must be very hard for you and your wife, i hope things improve and shes out of ITU soon.

Steve, I know you have been banned, I did pm you on the guinea pig forum (I have now been banned on there!:roll:), but I really hope everything's ok and that Jackie's getting better. xxxxxx

just to let everyone know the lady who won the raffle on TGPF has not received her run, nor has her chosen rescue received the donation. She is still trying to sort it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back