• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

litter training

crazy daisy

Warren Scout
Hi everyone :wave: i need some advice on litter training, ive read thru some of the posts but they dont seem to answer my questions. Daisy is spayed and is about 3 and half, she has a litter tray in her hutch but she does her business everywhere else but her tray. We lost her husbun a couple of weeks ago and before then i always thought it was him that weed everywhere but it wasnt. The thing is im currently trying to bond Daisy and Sooty and when they move into their new 'home' and want them both litter trained.
Ive tried moving her tray around in her cage but because she wees pretty much everywhere it feels like im fighting a losing battle!! Ive also tried putting soiled litter in her tray and clean out the rest completely. Im not sure what else i can try so any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Any ideas? ive done a proper clean of her cage and only put megazorb in her tray and around it as thats where they had weed before and put her tray in the same part they had weed in and they have just weed in the opposite end now!!

hi lilvicky :wave:
Im using megazorb at the mo, its a large size cat litter tray. Ive got hay in a rack next to the tray but the only hay that is actually in the tray is just the soiled hay from where ive moved it from her hutch.

Back