• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mum's been knitting again! Pretty easter bunnies

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I had a surprise parcel this morning :D Mum has knitted these beautiful bunnies for fundraising for our sanctuary.

She says she will take more orders and you can choose what colour dress you would like.

At the moment I have 2 different ones, a cream bunny with a pink dress and a white bunny in a yellow dress :D They measure 7 inches tall.
THESE ARE BOTH SOLD, BUT MUM WILL STILL TAKE ORDERS, PLEASE bear in mind they will take a week or two to arrive

They are £6.50 each including postage

P2180496.jpg

P2180497.jpg

Last edited:
Just paypalled you, those two please they are lovely, one for me and one for mum for Easter :D

OMG someone beat me to it unbelieveable!!!!

Can I order a yellow one please, must must have one, they are gorg :love: :love: :love: :love: This is now a contender for my fave knitted bunny :love: :love:

:wave: My two little bunnies arrived today they are really cute and so well made, my OH even said so! Thank-you Liz and Liz's ma :D xxx

Received her today and she is wonderful :love: Please say thank you so much to your mum and thanks for her kind note as well, so beautifully packaged too :love: :love: :love:

These are just so sweet!!!

:wave:Liz, just wanted to let you know that my two bunnies arrived safe and sound today. OMG they are so cute and all that work you mum has put into knitting them!!! :shock::shock: Is your mum still making them Liz, because once I start showing the bunnies around there is gonna be a lot of I NEEDS them, LOL!!! (So I have to make sure I can order more of them before I start showing them off). Thank you so very much to your mum, she really is a brilliant bunny maker!!! :love::love:
xxxxxbunnybunny

Back