• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More name help please

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
As Steve had his own way with Spud-gun and Hedgehog :roll: It is now my turn to name some bunnies with sensible names :lol: But I haven't any ideas at all.

felicity needs a new name as we already have a Felicity, here is her picture

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=212951

I think she needs a pretty girly name.

Snow- drop is arriving tomorrow and also needs a new name. I haven't seen her yet but as far as I know she is a REW. She lives with Dexter, who's name we will be keeping. I will post pics as soon as I can.

Any name ideas are very much appreciated :wave:

OOOOO!! I didn't know Felicity was coming to you...shes stunning!

She needs a beautiful name....Elonora maybe? .......goes away to think .......

ETA....Ffion ?

Last edited:
Snow- drop is arriving tomorrow and also needs a new name. I haven't seen her yet but as far as I know she is a REW. She lives with Dexter, who's name we will be keeping. I will post pics as soon as I can.

The first name that sprung to my mind is Dee Dee. Eldest dd's favourite cartoon used to be Dexter's lab on Cartoon Network and Dexter had a sister called Dee Dee.

Or..... maybe you should go for silly names, so Steve can have fun at the vets. :p

Ava is nice and girly. Or Esme? :) She does respond to her name, she always gets called Flic... i was trying to think of names that sound like her name, but :oops: theres none :lol:

The first name that sprung to my mind is Dee Dee. Eldest dd's favourite cartoon used to be Dexter's lab on Cartoon Network and Dexter had a sister called Dee Dee.

Or..... maybe you should go for silly names, so Steve can have fun at the vets. :p

Steve said Dee Dee this morning, now I know why :roll:

Already had Eve, sophie, Alice, Emily and can't have anything that can be shortened to El or ellie as elwood would complain :lol:

Had a Rose and got a Daisy, had a Leon so not sure about Leonora.

I like Harmony but having just lost a Melody that doesn't seem right at the moment :?

I like the name Mist to go with her grey colouring. Or Blue (grey and white border collies are known as 'blue') - but then I'm not biased coz of Meggie or nufink! :lol::lol: My old grey and white bunny was called Wispa, which seemed to suit her colouring.

When she came she was either Roxy or Rosie(I can't remember which one was which), but we already had those so changed them to Esme and Felicity although she has always been Flic.

I like

Amelia
Tally
Hattie
Izzi
Kiki

When she came she was either Roxy or Rosie(I can't remember which one was which), but we already had those so changed them to Esme and Felicity although she has always been Flic.

I like

Amelia
Tally
Hattie
Izzi
Kiki

That is spooky, I had just decided I liked the name Roxanne for her :shock:

Back