• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New HOOMINS!

Raisin

Banned
I got new hoomins last year, they is all grown up now and I fink they is very cute. They buys me treats and fluffle meeeee.

Although I found out they were not neutered and now girl hoomin is pregnant :no:

Ross:
60921084023345875070295.jpg

Carrie:
11842180204913994600488.jpg

Ross is so cheeky and norty!

:lol::lol::lol:

You know, you really should get your humans neutered, it is irresponsible not to do so :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its like Hoomins United for bunnies!

Though :no::no: with the accidental litter! should know better! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Did your hoomins not leave the light on?! I hope they get neutered after this, no more accidental litters :no::no:

tut tut hoomins must of slept with the light on like i did, as i was told you couldnt have babies with the light on :oops:

ans welcome raisin :wave:

I think you need to keep Raisin away from the PC - you never know what he might tell us about his parents ;)

Bungle I am giving away my parents- free to a good home. I might puts them on that freecycle site, see if anyone wants them.

They started off really nice but I cant cope with them anymore. They stops me making noises in the nights, they are always trying to catchs me's and pull my fur's and they only let me have one carrot a day.

Anyone want them?

Timmy: We can tells you lots of fings about our hooman

Tilly: Yes we can! Tell them Timmy!

Timmy: Well, he likes to-

OY, YOU TWO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY COMPUTER!?

Tilly: We iz getting revenge

For what?

Timmy: For showing everybun our babeh fotos

What if I gave you some carrot tops, would that make it better?

Tilly: Maybe...

IMGP1696.JPG

Timmy: We can tells you lots of fings about our hooman

Tilly: Yes we can! Tell them Timmy!

Timmy: Well, he likes to-

OY, YOU TWO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY COMPUTER!?

Tilly: We iz getting revenge

For what?

Timmy: For showing everybun our babeh fotos

What if I gave you some carrot tops, would that make it better?

Tilly: Maybe...

IMGP1696.JPG

Wonderful!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmmm, may be I should put a password on my computer just in case these bunnies speak to each other on their "Bunberry" phones and Pickle and Timmy get a few ideas! :D

Back