• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunnies, now with names, in the snow

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
We have now finally decided on the names for Mummy, Daddy and the 4 babies, there are 2 girls and 2 boys, so here we go

Mummy - Penelope
Daddy - Freddie
Baby 1 - Eva
Baby 2 - Beau
Baby 3 - Pedro
Baby 4 - Imogen

Took this short video of them having fun in the snow this afternoon

:love::love: Awww that is so lovely, their mum is gorgeous and clearly happy. Are they going to be paired off and one kept with mum? Just seems so sad to split them all up when they get on so well. They are beautiful:love:

:love::love: Awww that is so lovely, their mum is gorgeous and clearly happy. Are they going to be paired off and one kept with mum? Just seems so sad to split them all up when they get on so well. They are beautiful:love:

They will be neutered and vaccinated and then probably paired into two pairs and mum may well bond with dad when he has been neutered, that would be a good outcome if it works:roll::lol::lol:

Awww thats so cute! I remember my bunnies pouncing around in really deep snow years ago i'll have to scan the photos, they loved it! :D

Back