• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pampered piggies is CLOSED :(

Oh how sad :cry: Sally hasnt had much luck recently, last time i spoke to her she had to shut for a week as her son was really poorly :cry: Sending well wishes to you Sally, i know you read the forum sometimes :) xXx

oh i just linked onto it and thats really sad it was my first order but i know everyone loves that stuff i hope things brighten up for the future for them

I've never bought anything from them but i know lots of people love their service and product. A real shame and i hope they can reappear soon.

Oh no! How awful for them...... :(

I only received an order from them this week - I love the fact they sell 'different' treats rather than just the usual 'Naturals' that you can get anywhere.

I hope they'll all be ok and that things will work out well for them. Their service has always been fantastic xx

oh no!!!! poor sally..hope she's ok! i know how much she loves doing PP but has had trouble with competition.....
lets all send her good luck vibes and hope she can open again in the future!!

Oh no:(! I love Pampered Piggies (as do Inky, Smokey and Mouse)!

As Hanlou said, they sell 'different' treats, which are actually natural and therefore better for the bunnies.

Is the actual shop where the boarding is still open? If so, I'll have to go there when I visit my Nan, it'll be worth the extra half hour journey.

Oh no this is terrible news, if anyone speaks to Sally please let us know how she is doing, was going to place an order today as well :(

Back