• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeys been trying to bond with the lads

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
I found the blankets pulled down off the side of the play pen and Honey was on top of my bed side table on top of her carrier ready to jump over :roll: The playpen is a little too high for madam to jump me thinks.

Poor Wesley :( that Honey doesn't like him

Do you have to have a different username for work? Does that mean Wesley is your favourite? :shock: :shock:

Poor Wesley :( that Honey doesn't like him

Do you have to have a different username for work? Does that mean Wesley is your favourite? :shock: :shock:

Madam has chewed my laptop charger so I can't use it and don't know the password to my email or my other RU account and if I request a password reminder it will go to my email address. :oops: I'm using my mum's computer. Just waiting for the new charger to come. I use all their names on different forums I'm on.

Madam has chewed my laptop charger so I can't use it and don't know the password to my email or my other RU account and if I request a password reminder it will go to my email address. :oops: I'm using my mum's computer. Just waiting for the new charger to come. I use all their names on different forums I'm on.

Oh my God, what a pain! Norty norty Honey!! :love::love:

Back