• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fibreplex forms...

thought as much:( how do you administer it (if you have a bun that can sense anything medicinal a mile away:roll:)?

thought as much:( how do you administer it (if you have a bun that can sense anything medicinal a mile away:roll:)?

could you try it on a favourite snack maybe :? i was lucky locksley will take anything, including panacur, he loved panacur, the vet nurse said he's a strange rabbit :lol: i said anything edible he will have :lol:

could you try it on a favourite snack maybe :? i was lucky locksley will take anything, including panacur, he loved panacur, the vet nurse said he's a strange rabbit :lol: i said anything edible he will have :lol:

bless him:lol: do you buy it from the vets or is it cheaper online?

Hi,

It is carrot flavoured so they might take it. I get mine from here (about 5 at a time):

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?ma...=pofac3j06eqt9jq70f1th8ccm3&keyword=fibreplex

Much cheaper than the vets. I just hold the bunster in question securely and try and nudge the syringe into the side of their mouth, they usually open up and when you squeeze the syringe, they lick it up.

Oscar loved the stuff, he couldn't get enough of it. The Benjamin will eat anything, including panacur paste.

thank you:)
i'm not so worried about esme taking it but eric........:roll: nightmare (and he hates carrots:lol:).

It's basically two things, fibre and prebiotic.
You can get other prebiotics that are water soluble, but obviously they don't contain the fibre part :)

This is the one made by the same company, so probably contains exactly the same stuff minus the fibre:
http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1175

I have had this too. I sprinkled it over wet leafy green to get it down them. I think you are right in that it is very similar, a pre and pro biotic minus the fibre.

Fibreplex is great stuff and cheaper than Bio-lapis. I managed to give it to my agressive bunster. Even if you put a bit on their lip, they will lick it off.

I had one of my buns who didn't much fancy it, but he needed it as well as other meds.So I wrapped him in a towel and fed him it like a baby. I think they call it a bunny berito. He was fine with that and even let me tickle his tummy.:lol:

I have put a blob between two really thin slices of banana and that's worked, a fibreplex sarnie :D

Back