• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky Buns

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
I extended the buns area last night, only a bit so that they could have a bit more space, without fighting and breaking their bond. secured the pen with cable tie.

came home for my dinner, to find upsy and topsy eating Beaus dry dog food, theyd tipped the bowl over so whiskey and boo could share, then all then scarpered under the units when they heard me come in. No fighting, so ive given them the 6ftx 6ft area of the kitchen they were in, but now all of it, and will gradually increase. They can free range in the kitchen soon lol

It was just one of those moments when you walk in, and not expecting the buns to be out loose, let alone eating Beaus dinner. Bless him, he didnt bat an eyelid.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought whiskey was cheeky - yours ange are like the terrible two, theyve put him in his place and filling his head with ideas :lol::lol:

Back