• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats your buns favorite time of the day?

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Rimmi and Winters seems to be orientated by their stomachs.......so they love:

Breakfast time
Fresh hay time
Dinner time and
Cleaning out time (means they have more fresh hay)

They also like it when us hoomans are cooking cos it usually means they get carrot scrapings or something like that..... and they also like it when we eat pizza, as they try and steal our crusts.

I love my house bunnehs!!

My three bunny boys love 0545 mummy wakes up and loads of attention and breakfast, accopanied by pickles escaping and running to his toy box in the front room.
They love dinner time at 6pm followed by big play time yay from 7 till 10 and sometimes later.

Fun time = food + play

Amanda
Bunny mum to Gordon, Pickles and Robbie.
Piggie mum to nutmeg and binky
Chilla mum to Missy

I dunno!

They love 7.45 when they get their run outside and numnums before I go to work. Also 7.00 when they have their run and get into the house for treats!
But I think they love their wee snuggle in the box time from about 11 to well after 2. Then they have their snuggle on the bench and groom time until about 3.30! They seem to enjoy that! Happy happy happy all the time - thankyou Lord!! Long may it last!

Pipkin's scheduled binky time is 10pm. I don't know why that particular time makes him so happy :?
I think other than that they like morning veggies best. Also free range time but that's random and just occurs whenever I happen to be around.

Back