• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish me luck + so excited about progress u/d homecheck passed!!

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
I'm having a homecheck tonight for a friend for Radish and I am soo nervous but I know I take good care of my little bun.

I was so excited last night as Radish has started to jump on the sofa for noserubs and to settle down at the end. But last night she jumped on my laptop :lol: she managed to click find and type in a b and I joked with OH she was trying to spell bunny :lol: any way I scooped her off the laptop and she settled down into my arms for cuddles :love:

She is a bunny who hates being picked up and really has never wanted cuddles before but she just sat there tooth purring all snuggly :love:

I am just so happy as it has taken 5 months to get to this stage.

Last edited:
Awwww good luck im sure it will be fine. Even if there are changes they are just that everyone wants whats best for the bun so dont be nervous. Maybe think of some questions to ask and things yo want to know so you feel like its a two way thing

Awwww good luck im sure it will be fine. Even if there are changes they are just that everyone wants whats best for the bun so dont be nervous. Maybe think of some questions to ask and things yo want to know so you feel like its a two way thing

I already know a few questions to ask so that's good. I have never had a homecheck before so I'm just not sure what to expect.

I am willing to change anything so long as it means Radish will be happy :love:

Don't be nervous - I've never DONE a homecheck before :lol::lol::lol::lol: Kriss has told me what she wants to know so I have a little notebook of questions. We'll muddle through together!!

Don't be nervous - I've never DONE a homecheck before :lol::lol::lol::lol: Kriss has told me what she wants to know so I have a little notebook of questions. We'll muddle through together!!

Oh I forgot to mention Radish likes to nibble shoes but only if they are on your feet so you probably don't want to wear your best shoes :lol:

Lailah is looking forward to meeting Radish soon :D
Are you keeping her name? Just curious :oops:
I'm about to leave Kris' now and have said my final goodbye :(:cry:
Promise me tons of pictures and please can I come and visit if I'm in the area? ;)

Lailah is looking forward to meeting Radish soon :D
Are you keeping her name? Just curious :oops:
I'm about to leave Kris' now and have said my final goodbye :(:cry:
Promise me tons of pictures and please can I come and visit if I'm in the area? ;)

I keep changing my mind about her name cause I think it's pretty but all my animals have always had food themed names. Plus I'm not sure how it's pronounced I assumed it was like the name Layla but wasn't sure :oops:

I am really hoping she gets on with Radish as I have fallen in love with her :love: plus if the amount of grooming of my face Radish has done today is anything to go by she needs the company. :lol:

I promise loads of pics as I already have over 400 of Radish and I've only had her since September and you are more than welcome to come see her if you are ever in the area. :)

aww I just had to go and have a look to see who she was - she's beautiful :love::love:

They will make a lovely pair - hope the bonding goes well x

Back