• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does no one love me?

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU :wave:

Im still here with Aunty Becca, watching all the other bunnies come and go :(

S7001306.jpg

100_2227.jpg

100_2229.jpg

100_2233.jpg

100_2234.jpg

Searching for my forever mummy/daddy....
100_2225.jpg

Im currently living indoors, but Aunty Becca says i cant be a free range house bunny as she needs eyes in the back of her head :? I dont know what she means :( I would need to be in a puppy pen or dog crate with supervised free range time. Apparently i can move outside again in the Spring, which im really looking fowards to as i loves the grass :love:

I do like it with Aunty Becca, but i really would love a mummy or daddy of my own. I came into care with Dotty, Peaches and Paddy and theyre all long gone now :( Could you love me forever?!

Dixie xXx

wow i will say shes a master at typing though :lol:

bless her lil heart, somone will be along soon

I would gladly take you home to live with Rubens and Dilbert as you are absolutely gorgeous but i don't have room for any more bunnies and you sound a bit mischevious and my two are already a handful. I hope you find a forever home soon x

becky, you moo, thats made me cry:roll: she is just gorgeous and the pic of her on the puter......:cry::cry:

i want some money, a huge house and lots more bunnies:(

I think the fact she isnt that friendly puts people off her :cry: Shes a handful too! :lol: You literally need eyes everywhere when shes free range! I really do think shes a pretty girl though, and am very suprised shes still with me xXx

I think the fact she isnt that friendly puts people off her :cry: Shes a handful too! :lol: You literally need eyes everywhere when shes free range! I really do think shes a pretty girl though, and am very suprised shes still with me xXx

I can recommend the 'not overly friendly' pretty bunnies. I have one very similar to Dixie and she is so rewarding :love::love::love: She just needs a Roo to snuggle up to and she will be so happy :love::love:

Dixie, I hope you find your own Roo and a mummy/daddy to love you for who you are :love::love:

Awww she is a beautiful bunny:love::love::love:. I wish i lived a bit nearer and could talk my OH into having one more bun.He says 7 is enough tho.:cry:
I hope she finds a forever mummy/daddy soon,Someone to love & nurture her.
I could keep my fingers crossed to win the lottery and buy a medium house with lots of room for Dixi and other bunnys.

becky, you moo, thats made me cry:roll: she is just gorgeous and the pic of her on the puter......:cry::cry:

i want some money, a huge house and lots more bunnies:(

Ditto on all accounts. :cry:

Dixie you are a beautiful bunny, you're forever mumy and daddy will be very lucky hoomins xxxx

Back