• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photo competition for Fife Rabbit Rescue - winners announced page 6

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
A couple of days ago, a pair of unaltered male rabbits came into Fife Rabbit Rescue after being found in someones garden. Sadly, one of the rabbits, Cooper, suffered horrific injuries from a fight with his brother prior to arriving at the rescue. My original intention was to raise funds for Cooper's operation, which would have involved extensive surgery and ear removal, but sadly Cooper's injuries were too bad and Kareen made the very hard decision to let him go.

Pictures of Cooper can be viewed here
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/kareen.mitchelson/FebBuns2010#

Cooper's brother Chester is in the rescue, and will be vaccinated and neutered and will soon be looking for a new home. I have decided to run this competition in Cooper's memory and to fund Chester's neuter and vaccs.

So, i would like to run a photo competition. Shall we say £2 per entry or £5 for 3 shots? The competion will run until Midnight on 28th Feb
Winners will be announced a couple of days later. Post your favourite bunny pictures, there are no specific categories.

Post your entries on this thread, and send funds via paypal to scottduncan1976@yahoo.co.uk (my husbands paypal address as mine is temperamental) once all entries are in, all funds will be sent directly to Kareen.

First Prize
A gorgeous "Sugar and Spice" ornament

compprize004.jpg

Second Prize
A lovely Bodyshop Mango gift set

compprize003.jpg

Third Prize
A cute chubby bunny, quite heavy, so could be used as a door stop or look lovely at the fireplace.

compprize002.jpg

Fourth Prize
A packet of Carrot Patch Crunchies for your bunny

Fifth Prize
A packet on Sunshine Munch treats for your bunny (dried carrot and maize)

Last edited:
I love photo competitions :love:

count me in, ill post my photo and pay sometime tomorrow.
need to decide on a photo out of all my favourites :oops: :lol:

:wave:

Poor Cooper, that has brought tears to my eyes :cry::cry:

ETA I have just sent £5 in memory of Cooper, but wont be entering any photos, I know its not much but hope it helps a little :)

Last edited:
oooh great prizes!!
here are my 3 entries, shall paypal you now
benny24-1.jpg

French lop Benny..my angel bunny
stan5-1.jpg

My fluff bun Stanley the lionhead
sleep8.jpg

sleepy Sam

my name is Lisa Hodgson

Poor Cooper, that has brought tears to my eyes :cry::cry:

ETA I have just sent £5 in memory of Cooper, but wont be entering any photos, I know its not much but hope it helps a little :)

Thank you, your generosity is greatly appreciated, especially with all the hard work you do yourself. It is a very sad situation, Kareen does such amazing work, and i am glad Cooper got to meet Kareen, and have a warm loving cuddle. Even though he could not be saved, he was loved.

Great entries Lisa, thank you very much :D how cute!
Thank you Lisa, Vicky and Ashley, looking forward to your pictures :D.

Poor Copper - his injuries looked terrible - at least he is not in pain anymore :cry:

I will have a look through my photos Shazza :D

Poor Cooper, what a sad story. :cry::cry: I'd love to take part and will be back in a day or two with pics. :love:

Thank you for the payments Liz, Lisa, Lisa and Vicky. The entries so far are brilliant.

And thank you to those who will be getting involved once pictures etc are sorted, your support means a lot.

Back