• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to the vets later...

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
With Tiny to be checked over and be vaccinated And Teddy my piggie is still poorly ive been weighing every other day and hes starting to loose weight:( I cant bare anything to happen to him hes such a lovely piggie

Sending vibes for Teddy.

If it were me I would wait a bit longer to get Tiny vaccinated, he has been through so much and I wouldn't want to stress his system too much right now. But as you know, I am a totally paranoid, over cautious bunny mummy, so feel free to take no notice of me :lol::lol:

Sending vibes for Teddy.

If it were me I would wait a bit longer to get Tiny vaccinated, he has been through so much and I wouldn't want to stress his system too much right now. But as you know, I am a totally paranoid, over cautious bunny mummy, so feel free to take no notice of me :lol::lol:

The thing is im worried about leaving any longer because i took in a rabbit before and waited to get him vaccinated and he caught myxi,so its a difficult discision to make:(

I'd go with what the Vet advises after she/he has examined Tiny :)

Yes i will Jane:) i was going to ask if they thought he was ok to have it done,the main reason im taking him is to get a health check,I really need to cut his nails too there really long but im going to leave that as hes not easy to handle:(

Awwh bless him :( He sounds a very scared little bunny :(

Hope you get on at the vets ok with them both xx

He is and im not used to it:(

he'll soon come round when he settles in more, our first bunny thumper we rescued was exactly the same, eventually she came out of herself and used to sunbath in garden next to us, we even put glasses on her for a laugh :lol:

The thing is im worried about leaving any longer because i took in a rabbit before and waited to get him vaccinated and he caught myxi,so its a difficult discision to make:(

I completely understand.

I'm not sure what your vets view is on vaccinations while being panacured. I know my vets wont do them at the same time as a course of panacur

OMG I was getting so stressed out at the vets this women came in with a conti omg huge he was very poorly so i had to wait ages to see the vet was waiting nearly an hour:roll:
Anyway Teddy is on antibiotics his chest was a bit noisy
Tiny she checked him over seems ok except for being overweight 3.08kg:shock: She said he isnt a giant x she a mongral bunny she said:lol::lol: He had his myxi vaccine ive just go to try and encourage him to eat hay
Ask her about the panacur dose but she said she couldnt tell me as its not licenced for rabbits:? But i think it means Tiny needs 0.6ml is that right?

Oh and got home to find Bounty squeeking while weeing picked her up shes got blood in her wee so vets again tommo now:(

OMG I was getting so stressed out at the vets this women came in with a conti omg huge he was very poorly so i had to wait ages to see the vet was waiting nearly an hour:roll:
Anyway Teddy is on antibiotics his chest was a bit noisy
Tiny she checked him over seems ok except for being overweight 3.08kg:shock: She said he isnt a giant x she a mongral bunny she said:lol::lol: He had his myxi vaccine ive just go to try and encourage him to eat hay
Ask her about the panacur dose but she said she couldnt tell me as its not licenced for rabbits:? But i think it means Tiny needs 0.6ml is that right?

0.6ml is right but you need to leave it at least 5 days before you start to panacur now he has been vaccinated :)

Back