• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit toy help/ Thank you Holidayhutch/ pictures

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
As part of a secret santa parcel I had a little willow toy that all the buns are going crazy for:)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy some more the same.

It is a little dumb bell with a single stick in the middle and tiny white willow balls with a bell in, at each end.

It is the only thing cheering Summer up after loosing Moses and
JoJo loves to run around with it in her mouth like a dog :lol::lol:

If anyone knows where it came from I would be very grateful :wave:

Last edited:
We do them Liz for £1.75 each, I'll happily send you some for free for the rescue Buns if you can PM me your address.

Last edited:
I just need an address for Liz if anyone has it please, have tried ringing but no reply.

Oops sorry been outside cleaning all the hutches/playhouses, it was raining so didn't take mobile outside. And yes I am soaked through and still have 2 more to do plus feeding :roll: :lol:

As part of a secret santa parcel I had a little willow toy that all the buns are going crazy for:)

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy some more the same.

It is a little dumb bell with a single stick in the middle and tiny white willow balls with a bell in, at each end.

It is the only thing cheering Summer up after loosing Moses and
JoJo loves to run around with it in her mouth like a dog :lol::lol:

If anyone knows where it came from I would be very grateful :wave:

http://www.vagavalley.co.uk/bunnysupplies/willow_toys.htm

Here you are!! :D

ETA: Ignore me, you've found them!

Thanks anyway :wave:

ps I'm waiting for photos :lol:

The boy is going NO WHERE NEAR Oscar at the moment!! :shock: He raided the chocolate tin when I was washing my hair! :roll: ...I thought he was quiet! :lol::lol:

I'll bath him first! PJ boy and bunny! ;)

The boy is going NO WHERE NEAR Oscar at the moment!! :shock: He raided the chocolate tin when I was washing my hair! :roll: ...I thought he was quiet! :lol::lol:

I'll bath him first! PJ boy and bunny! ;)

Mmmmm I can imagine Oscar and chocolate covered child doesn't go together well :lol::lol:

Looking forward to clean boy and bunny pics :love:

Mmmmm I can imagine Oscar and chocolate covered child doesn't go together well :lol::lol:

Looking forward to clean boy and bunny pics :love:

Oscar's too pretty to be chocolatey! :love: After a quick wipe the boy has tantrumed himself to bed...:roll: Always make things difficult! :roll:

Had the most amazing parcel this morning, thanks to holidayhutch. Honestly it brought tears to my eyes :oops:

12 lovely dumbells plus some diferrent hay bags and natural treats. I have already given some hay and a dumbell to the new boys and they are having a great time.

I can't thank you enough :love::love:

awww great - I hope the bunnies enjoy all their lovely treats :love:

Lovely to hear about things like this.. :D

Back