• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dasiy May in for a spay - please send vibes *SHE'S FINE*

Rykat

Mama Doe
Please send any spare vibes for little Daisy May whose having her spay today :(

I knew she'd have to be done, and after Astrix's randy behaviour the other night and getting a carpet burn on his wotsit then I knew it had to be sooner rather than later.

I know our vets are great with buns, and it's Rob whose operating but she's so likkle.

I can ring after 3pm .... it's going to be a lllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggg day :(

Oh, have asked them to have a good look at her teeth whilst she's under as she was too much of a wriggler when she had her myxi jab.

Last edited:
There's a cute little bun named Daisy May
Who is having her spay today
If it's not too much bother
Could you or an other
Send some good luck vibes her way

There's a cute little bun named Daisy May
Who is having her spay today
If it's not too much bother
Could you or an other
Send some good luck vibes her way

Awwwwww. :love::love::love:

Lots of vibes for Daisy. Bubbles was a dinky little thing when she had her spay and it all went fine. :love::love::love:

Just thought I'd pop on to post a quick update.

All your vibes have worked, vet said that she coped really well with the GA, has had a full dental check and all is fine with toothy pegs :D

Have cleaned her cage, and she's snuggled down onto the towel that they put her on in the carrier to come home with.

She has internal stitches and they have sealed the outside with skin glue, but I have a "lampshade" just in case :lol:

So far we have no poos, but she has greens and her food so will check again in a bit.

She's quite sleepy still but managed a tooth purr :)

Was actually quite funny at te vets, the vet nurse was going over the post op care, explaining what drugs she's had including something to help her tum, so I said "Zantac similar?" and they said it was, then said that if she doesn't eat or poop then take her back first thing and they'll give her fluids and something to kick start her tum, I said would that be "Metroclopromide?" and she said yes .... we then realised that I have been there far too many times :lol:

Back