• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this is what locksleys....

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
this is what the lady had to say about locksley, when i updated her of how he was doing with photos :D

Locksley looks very fit and well. He is turning into a stunning litle rabbit. Well done. You are obviously taking good care of him

Really? I'd have said... "He looks so terrible I'm going to have to come and get him right now!......*drool* :love::love:" ;)

He looks amazing!:D

I hope you showed her some of the action binky shots. Then again, may be she would have been straight round to get him back. What a cutie :love:

I hope you showed her some of the action binky shots. Then again, may be she would have been straight round to get him back. What a cutie :love:

yes i sent photo of him flying, like in avatar, the one eating leaf off shrub standing up and one with him on the couch :love:

ive just got off the phone to petpaln, he is now fully insured, i had been thinking of it, and as rosie is now costing me a fortune, thought it would be best thing to do

Back