PDA

View Full Version : this is what locksleys....

mini lop1
18-02-2010, 09:31 AM
this is what the lady had to say about locksley, when i updated her of how he was doing with photos :D

Locksley looks very fit and well. He is turning into a stunning litle rabbit. Well done. You are obviously taking good care of him

RubyTed
18-02-2010, 09:33 AM
Really? I'd have said... "He looks so terrible I'm going to have to come and get him right now!......*drool* :love::love:" ;)

He looks amazing!:D

Liz1966
18-02-2010, 09:36 AM
I hope you showed her some of the action binky shots. Then again, may be she would have been straight round to get him back. What a cutie :love:

mini lop1
18-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Really? I'd have said... "He looks so terrible I'm going to have to come and get him right now!......*drool* :love::love:" ;)

He looks amazing!:D

:lol::lol::lol: thanks

mini lop1
18-02-2010, 11:51 AM
I hope you showed her some of the action binky shots. Then again, may be she would have been straight round to get him back. What a cutie :love:

yes i sent photo of him flying, like in avatar, the one eating leaf off shrub standing up and one with him on the couch :love:

ive just got off the phone to petpaln, he is now fully insured, i had been thinking of it, and as rosie is now costing me a fortune, thought it would be best thing to do

hurricanhoney
18-02-2010, 12:11 PM
That's lovely