• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few vibes for George please

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
I picked up two buns for Kris at the weekend, two boys who had been living together in a box on a balcony, they have been fighting and George had nasty cuts to his testicles, and lots of old scars and dead tissue. I took him in to be neutered today, as he needed to be operated on the vet was happy to do it at the same time....a few vibes please, he is a lovely gentle boy :love: :love:

His brother is fine..I have nicknamed him "The General"

Sending vibes for George.

I think we need pictures once he is back with you safe and sound :)

( of his face obviously :lol: )

I will get some pics, he is an agouti lop and has gorgeous helicopter ears :love:
I spared him the indignity of taking pics of his "bits"

Well George has had his op, but he is taking his time to wake up so he can't come home yet :( Vet said they had to remove a lot of skin from both testicles..

Just phoned the vets...George is having trouble maintaining his temperature so the said ring back in an hour or so...I think they may keep him overnight :(

Back