• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new snake :) she needs a name!

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
This is my lovely gorgeous corn snake, she is so cuddly I could just snuggle into her. But she is nameless, any suggestions??

012-3.jpg

013-4.jpg

018-5.jpg

:love: She's pretty!

I think she looks like an Esmerelda.

Or maybe a Morgana, (morgi for short).

I don't know, but she is lovely.

Im really bad with names but something along the chocolate or confectionary lines would be cool because of her colouring. Twirl or something similar *shurgs*
Anywho, shes beautiful!

My partner says you should call her Ella then get her a boyfriend called Sam:roll:

My corn snake says you should called her "Oscar's girlfriend no 2":roll::lol:

Female snakes I've had previously have been called Cassie, Kesslet and Trixie. When I get a girlfriend for my Hogg Island boa I'm going to call her Tasmin.

:love:She is gorgeous:love:

What do they call her coloring in the UK? I had two like that, they are called Ghosts in the US. Mine were "Luke" and "Leah"...my daughter named them:)

:love:She is gorgeous:love:

What do they call her coloring in the UK? I had two like that, they are called Ghosts in the US. Mine were "Luke" and "Leah"...my daughter named them:)

Do you know what I have no idea :? Hoping someone would tell me :) She was a early valentines present (apparently and he is sticking to that idea) so a choccie name maybe good. Goes looking in her thorntons box for ideas......

Do you know what I have no idea :? Hoping someone would tell me :) She was a early valentines present (apparently and he is sticking to that idea) so a choccie name maybe good. Goes looking in her thorntons box for ideas......

I'm with BunMom, she looks like a ghost corn.

(sooooooo pretty, she'd look lovely in my spare viv!) :love:

Back