• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For once ...

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
... I've had some "me" time tonight (whilst bonding a bunny foursome :lol:) and did a scrapbook layout FOR ME! All my crafting always seems to be for other people!

So, what do you think?

We fostered these gorgeous girlies back in 2008 and they're now very happy living with attilathebun Gill :) :)

34f94452.jpg

Thats lovely, what do the words say?

It says:

"Our scrummy, 'ickle Dutchies! You two were such pretty, petite girlies when you arrived ... but you inhabited our foster hutch for way too long! I loved my Double-Dutch hugs when I cuddled you together and your confidence grew. You practised your digging skills on our lawn too - despite your look of innocence Mia your brown paws always gave away that it was you! After one 'false start' and a return to rescue you have truly fallen on your feet with Gill & George, living in a bunny palace with Soozy, Freddie & Archie." :D

Awww, Abi that is fantastic :D

I love scrapbooking too.Though I have lots of materials, scrap books and photos I just rarely seem to get around to sitting down quietly and putting my ideas into action.

I love the colour scheme you have used, the title's brilliant and the writing down the side just finishes it off perfectly. Well done, I love it :love:

PS - Mia still loves to dig in the lawn :roll:

aww that is really nice and glad you got some time to yourself (accompanied by 4 bunnies :lol:) obviously the bonding is going well for you to have done that!! :D

aww that is really nice and glad you got some time to yourself (accompanied by 4 bunnies :lol:) obviously the bonding is going well for you to have done that!! :D

Going fine ... just NOISY! :shock: Charlie has NO social skills!! :lol: Other 3 are very content and chilled whereas Charlie is still stamp & hump .... stamp & hump ... could be a LONG night in my sleeping bag on the floor next to them! :D The things I do for bunnies, hey?!

Going fine ... just NOISY! :shock: Charlie has NO social skills!! :lol: Other 3 are very content and chilled whereas Charlie is still stamp & hump .... stamp & hump ... could be a LONG night in my sleeping bag on the floor next to them! :D The things I do for bunnies, hey?!

Awww poor you... charlie :shock: I know weve talked about you bonding a 4 for me - but didnt realise you were doing it already :lol::lol:
(I have a feeling my Charlie is going to be like that - he is a 'stamper' bless him!)

Im just going to check they are all still upstairs!!

Back