• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bun meeting plum fairy tomo U/D Emerg Vet appoitment

Suzanne

Mama Doe
Mr Bun is off for neteuring tomo. I think he might need a dental too as he's struggling with his cabbage.

Hoping everything goes well cause he's always part of my family and made himself at home here. As soon as I sit down he jumps on my knee for cuddles and falls asleep. I never know a bunny like him :love:

I still haven't got a name for him yet. Thinking of Alfie, Bailey or Bill.

002-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

007-3.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwww Suzanne I told you he was a serious cuddle bun :love::love::love:

Alfie suits him :)

Lots & lots of vibes for your little man tomorrow - hope everything goes ok xxx

Mr Bun, now called Alfie, is back from vets but he's still really sleepy and has't moved much or eaten. He' asleep on my knee now. Really worried about him. :(

Ahem...take a look at the bunny in my avatar (or whatever)...Thats Mrs Bun!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
Gotta have a Mr and Mrs Bun on here,wouldnt you say??????

Alfie has servere diorhea (sp) this morning. It's like cowpat :( I've phone the vets and he's on his way now. My parents are taking him and they are just going to sit and wait until he can be seen. Poor boy hasn't eaten any dried food or hay but he has had some cabbage and carrot which I fear could have caused this problem :( What should be be given by the vet?

Oh bless him. When Snowdrop has diahorrea I find the best thing is loads of hay and recovery feed from a bowl. Plus some fibreplex.

Loads of vibes for Mr Bun!

I'm so sorry to hear that Mr Bun is poorly. I hope the vet can get him well again.

Alfie is the best name btw. ;);) Not that I'm biased in the slightest. :lol:

Back