• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stills Photos or Video Required For Make Mine Chocolate Video Please

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from my earlier request for pictures of families of rabbits, I am now asking if any of you have any photos of solo rabbits, BUT the photos will most likely be from those of you who have been involved with removals/rescue situations.

We need to show single rabbits in very poor and/or sad conditions (e.g not receiving any attention/care) to illustrate how a single rabbit in a inadequate accommodation can have a miserable, possibly forgotten life.

This is a big ask and not many of you will have suitable photos, but even if we are able to have 1 or 2 that would be very helpful indeed.

If you'd prefer not to post them on here for whatever reason, then please send them to me at helen@makeminechocolate.co.uk

You must have the rights to the photos and be able to give permission to MMC to use/publish them.

Thank you.

Helen

Is it specifically the bad accomodation you're looking for in pics? Or sorry-looking bunnies?

Actually sorry looking buns would be fine - so long as the bunny's parent doesn't mind it being used to illustrate a bit of a horror story of a rabbit being forgotten about at the end of the garden....

You get my drift. I have loads of shots of my own rabbits who we may use if we have to so it really doesn't matter. They just need not to look like pampered and much loved rabbits. And they must be pictured alone.

Helen

Would Timmys DVD be any good to you. He isn't in a hutch but you can see he is clearly in pain at the begining of the video :?

I do have a couple of pictures of hutches too, also think I have some pictures Alice sent me from the gloucestershire 61 rescue :?

Liz, thank you yes, I can see that those photos would be very useable. We might have to crop them a bit as the hay looks far too nice for an uncared for bun, but they do certainly illustrate the point of a sad looking single rabbit.

Yes, please to Timmy's DVD too - I was going to buy one anyway so I'll send you the money if you can pop one in the post for me. Thank you.

Yes you can do what you like with the pictures. I had thought Mr Bigglesworths hutch looked OK but when I emptied it the floor was rotten and moldy :(

Will get you a DVD in the post :wave:

I dont know if it will be any use but I have pictures showing Bungle when he first came into rescue with his fur all matted. It would be good to show how much hard work long haired bunnies are.

I dont know if it will be any use but I have pictures showing Bungle when he first came into rescue with his fur all matted. It would be good to show how much hard work long haired bunnies are.

If you have any of him sat in what could be seen as his permanent accommodation looking sad, that would be excellent for this particular video (we have the text already so need specific photos on this occasion). Yes please if you think that any fit the bill.

You can always send them over and we can see if we can fit them in.

Thank you.

Helen

BobbieandBabies.jpg

Alysia.jpg

Erin.jpg

Erin2.jpg

Libby.jpg

Libby2.jpg

UncleAlbert.jpg

Martha2.jpg

Martha.jpg

These are all I have;

DSCF0292-1.jpg

DSCF0293.jpg

DSCF0295-1.jpg

DSCF0291-1.jpg

DSCF0296-2.jpg

I do have an old 4 foot hutch outside if you want me to put him in there tomorrow and take a piccie of him looking sad!

last year you did those little cards advertising make mine chocolate, do you still do them, as i gave aload to my vets last time and they put them in the reception and people took them :wave:

last year you did those little cards advertising make mine chocolate, do you still do them, as i gave aload to my vets last time and they put them in the reception and people took them :wave:

We are producing a new leaflet for this year. But I think I'm right in saying we have now used up the other literature (including the postcards), however, there are still downloadbles from the web site and people can still purchase car stickers and other goods.

You can e-mail directly to info@makeminechocolate.co.uk and you should get a definative answer about any printed material that is still being held in central stock.

This is the underneath of Treasure when she was brought into us after having been dumped in freezing weather

Treasuredirt.jpg

she was thin and in very poor condition

Treasurebum.jpg

don't know of this is of any use..but his is a pic of a bread tray and plastic box which Dougal and another un neutered male lived in:cry:
When we collected him and 18 other rabbits they all had wounds from fighting
tray.jpg

here is Dougal..not clear but he had bites on his nose, ears, back and torn testicles..very poor general condition

Dougalb.jpg

We are producing a new leaflet for this year. But I think I'm right in saying we have now used up the other literature (including the postcards), however, there are still downloadbles from the web site and people can still purchase car stickers and other goods.

You can e-mail directly to info@makeminechocolate.co.uk and you should get a definative answer about any printed material that is still being held in central stock.

thankyou, i did love the postcard ones

Back