• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnys In The Garden

sailaice

Young Bun
I live in the North East of England and its quite a bit milder today so I popped my bunnies in the run whilst I cleaned their hutch out.
They are soooo happy binkying about it there I've not the heart to bring them in yet, mine spend the winter in a hutch in the garage we don't use for our car.

Has anyone else had theirs out in their runs?

My bun is outdoors unless its very cold so hops about outside most of the year. He's been a lot more active recently though, think some fresher grass has livened him up. Bless him though he's been cuddling me in my room occasionally to brighten me up whilst im ill.

I have a house bun but it was lovely today, I was tempted to take her outside for a walk...then decided I was too lazy :lol:

Yep, the boys have been out for about 4 hours today - the longest so far since last summer! Ginger loved it but Pickle wasn't so thrilled, as he's really an indoor bun at heart.

Mine are out all year unless really cold. Bramble is loving the weather at the moment and all the new shoots from my plants::? Buddy still not that interested but will explore when he wants.

Ours are outside all year round....no exceptions :lol: Unless you're Harley bunny with chronic abcess :roll:

Ours are outdoor buns too. They have had free range time everyday, even the most snowy of days. They love it x

If they live outdoors anyway, why wouldnt you let them out every day anyway? Though yes nicer to have more shelter at night when the temperature really drops.

My two (house rabbits) have still gone out for a morning play all through the cold weather, though I've not usually let them out in the evening when it's dark because it's that bit tooooo cold by then. (For me - I have to leave the door open for them! :lol:) They love it :D

Back