• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all Bunny Care-givers in and Around Edinburgh

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
RWAF First Alert Email :

If you live in the Edinburgh area, Brigitte Reusch invites RWA/F members and members of the general public to a lecture on 24th February. “ Not a Happy Bunny ?” Preventative Healthcare for Rabbits

All lectures take place from 7pm – 8pm in the William Robertson Building, George Square, Edinburgh, EH8 9LY

These are free events, however tickets must be booked in advance. Book now to take advantage of your place. For further details, please visit www.ed.ac.uk/vet/events

Ooh, thanks. I'm too far but my mum lives in Midlothian so I'll mention it to her. I know she went to another bunny talk recently but I can't remember who did that one.

I would love to go, but relying on public transport makes it very difficult sadly :(

It's at George Square, so not too hard to get to. I think the 42 (Lothian) goes right past it from the centre of town so you can get it from there, or I can give you directions to walk if you like, it's not far. :wave:

Last edited:
Sharon I walk past George square nearly every day, it is only a 15 minute walk from the train station :) or like Coineanach has said there are buses that go right past. The 41, 42 and 67 stop right outside the station too.

I'm not sure if I am going but I would be more tempted to if I knew someone else who was going.

I would love to go I will have to check my off duty. Shaz if you want a lift I would be more than will to take you through with me if I can make it

Back