• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Rachy bunny

Warren Scout
Hi,:wave:

I'm Rachel and I have a year old magpie coloured lop/lion bunny who is a complete GIANT!!! He is a house bunny an spends most of his time playing under or behind or on top of the couch with his toys or inside his new toy which is the cardboard box from our new cealing light!!

We used to live with a dutch called Hazel and a lion called Holly (My mums bunnies) who are barmy and love to play chase and eat rugs.

I also had a black dutch house bunny called Miffy (My first bunny) who thought she owned us and liked to try everything including walls/radiators/clean washing. She died in 08 and a little girl white lion called poppy who died 3 weeks after we got her but she was a lovely little poppet :cry:

I am rabbit mad and all our bunnies have been house bunnies from dot. I'd like to have Cloudy as a free range bunny but he is still a bit daft (He chewed through a skart lead the other day in about 0.7 of a second!) and I can see myself coming back to a toasted rabbit!! maybe when he's a bit older and is a bit more chilled!!

Hello and welcome to RU! :wave: You will be pestered for pics so be warned :lol: I can sympathise as I have a chewer too...goodness knows how many phone chargers I've been through, she seems to go for them first. :roll::lol:

Back