• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant REW in Pets at Home Wakefield UPDATE Still there *cry*

LoopyLouie

Wise Old Thumper
There is a gorgeous huge REW lop in Pets at home :( he's had 2 homes already bless him and he's only 6 months!

Last edited:
I've been meaning to ask this for ages...what does REW stand for?

I'm gonna sound stoopid now aren't I? :oops:

Poor soul. He was probably first bought when he was small and cute. I don't understand why people reject big bunnies, I think they're gorgeous! More to snuggle :D

One of my colleagues at work, who lives in Wakefield, mentioned this rabbit to me the other week. He could only say it was "big" but not give any information as to exactly how big or what breed it was.

I suspect this is the same one that I first saw for sale.

I wanted to save him from a doomed life then but I refuse to buy animals from there.

After hearing this though I really would love to go back but my wife has put her foot down!

If anyone is interested I could try and get some pictures/more info as I would hate to think he went to an unsuitable home.

He is a conti I think with kind of floppy ears. He's 6 months old but already very big. I would say he's already 8 or 9 kg looking at the size of him. I was very tempted yesterday, he's already been trained as a house rabbit and is utterly gorgeous, but I just don't have the room.

I hope someone who knows about buns gets him as snuffles can be awful :(

They have also got two gorgeous English spots and a lovely REW in there too :(

moo came from PAH adoption and she was in a right state when I got her. Snuffly, skin & bones and a damaged eye lens. I think she is going more & more blind in the damaged eye!

Back