• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A short video of the lovely "River" (foster bun)

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
He's a short video of the lovely and cheeky River (RACR Rescue bunny). She was dumped about a week ago :cry::cry:

She's always looking to see what I'm bringing for her :love:

Sadly removed link to video as I think clicking link may spread virus :cry:

Last edited:
:cry::cry::cry:

She's upset as she thinks nobody finds her lovely :(

Though I have told her once or twice that she is :lol::lol:

Are you keeping her?

No. I can only afford/have time/emotional capacity for the four I've got. Also as she's big she will need large accommodation which I don't have (well, not big enough for her and a companion on a permanent basis) ... she will also need a companion ... preferably, I guess, I large companion :lol:

Whoever adopts her will have a lovely bunny :love::love:

Last edited:
I do I do I do!!! :love::love::love: And I still can't believe how nicely she takes food.

She takes it equally nicely each time you watch, doesn't she? :lol::lol:

She's very, very clean as well. The bedroom area is spotless and she's been here since Sunday. She's using a tray like a good un. She has been scupting the hutch a little though :?

She takes it equally nicely each time you watch, doesn't she? :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I've watched it a few times and I'm still expecting her to turn into a pirhana (sp?) when she sees the treat, just like my two would. :lol:

I've let River into the run for the first time today (she's just had the hutch up until now) and she's doing some fantastic binkies :love::love: I had to put a Fenugreek Crunchie half way down the ramp to tempt her down though as she was being really cautious:lol::lol:

Back