• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've finally cracked...

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I was out in the garden in stilleto heels at 11pm at night in the rain with a long extension lead... hairdrying the rabbit hutch. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: I did a similar thing a few weeks ago I borrowed the heat gun from work. A big fleece over a dressing gown with walking boots. The things we do for our buns

Ummmm.. dare I ask why you'd do that?
I bet whilst you were doing it you thought: "Ooh I better share this with RU when I next get on the computer!!!"
I do :oops:

;)

Um, I think I better explain myself... The hutch was soaked on the bottom. I think the rain must have got in and I couldn't let them spend the night in a wet hutch. The hairdryer was in the hutch and not actually in the rain. I may be mad but I do have a little common sense. Just a little. :)

And yes, halfway through when I realised the hilarity of the situation I did think I must post this on RU... :lol:

Last edited:
Um, I think I better explain myself... The hutch was soaked on the bottom. I think the rain must have got in and I couldn't let them spend the night in a wet hutch. The hairdryer was in the hutch and not actually in the rain. I may be mad but I do have a little common sense. Just a little. :)

And yes, halfway through when I realised the hilarity of the situation I did think I must post this on RU... :lol:

We are all doomed.The lengths we go to.....I often wonder what do the bunnies think???? Do they care?? Are they bothered?? Grateful?? Do they tap the stories into their own little computers on HU??? (Humans United..):roll::roll:
Do they all snort into their coffee mugs??????:lol::lol::lol:

Do they tap the stories into their own little computers on HU??? (Humans United..):roll::roll:
Do they all snort into their coffee mugs??????:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

God I hope they do.

Raisin /starts thread ***Hoomin Has Manflu - vibes pwease***

a couple of years ago a pupil introduced himself as 'i'm [name] and i'm a bunny'. although i became instantly fond of him, i was never able to get him to learn a thing. he didn't chew wires or rip wallpaper, but in all other ways, he was rabbitlike. :)

Back