• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wahooooo....

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
It has taken almost a year, but we finally have Snowdrop litter trained!!!

No more stray poo's all over the bedroom and she has stopped weeing on anything soft!

I have brought her a new bed to sleep in as before she would just wee in them but *touch wood* its still dry after 2 days!

Yay!! :D x

My method when Jack was weeing in various places in the pet room was absolutely disgusting but was suggested on here - I mopped the wee up with some kitchen towel and then physically squeezed it out into his litter tray. Bleurgh.

However; Jack was very good and within a week of being here was pooing and weeing in his litter tray. There is the occasional poo in his dog crate but it's very rare to see any poos in the pet room and he *never* poos or wees outside the pet room.

Whether this was due to my 'method' or Jack just being good at litter training I really couldn't say!!

Bless Snowdrop xx She's a sweetie xx :love:

My method when Jack was weeing in various places in the pet room was absolutely disgusting but was suggested on here - I mopped the wee up with some kitchen towel and then physically squeezed it out into his litter tray. Bleurgh.

I just mopped it up, let her have a good sniff and put it in the litter tray under a layer of bedding. Don't think I'd fancy wringing out bunny pee :lol:

wow well done :) what's your technique?!

I have no idea! lol She hasn't been downstairs when the other bunnies go in a while so I think that has something to do with it as she no longer needs to mark her territory.

She has a crate in our room and she poos everywhere in there so I am dreading when we move and wont have room for it so she will have to be totally free range in our room.

Well done Snowdrop! :D

I'd love to encourage my bunny not to poop everywhere. His wee's are fine.

Back