• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am depressing myself...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Have just found piccies of when I was bonded Strawbs and Snow. Am now making myself feel incredibly miserable by going through them all wishing I still had happily bonded bunnies. :(

DSCF9987-1.jpg

DSCF9989.jpg

Good times!

awwwww they look so good together - what a shame!!

They were brilliant together up until the summer when Snowdrop started getting poorly and Strawberry saw her weakness as a reason to bully her. He would nip and chase her for hours on end so it wasnt fair on her for them to stay together.

They did make a lovely couple though.

They were brilliant together up until the summer when Snowdrop started getting poorly and Strawberry saw her weakness as a reason to bully her. He would nip and chase her for hours on end so it wasnt fair on her for them to stay together.

They did make a lovely couple though.

Awww they are gorgeous :love: But you did the best you could, what more can you can do.

You've still got them two though? :?

Sorry if I have asked this I can't remember, did you ever try bonding them as a 3?

No, we tried Snowdrop and Bungle and then Strawberry and Bungle.

Snowdrop will never be allowed near sniffing reach of Bungle again :shock:

No, we tried Snowdrop and Bungle and then Strawberry and Bungle.

Snowdrop will never be allowed near sniffing reach of Bungle again :shock:

Awww I just wondered if the dynamic would be different with all three together it might confuse them all enough to work. I take your point though could be too dangerous to risk it. You seem to just have a tricky mix of personalities don't you. Would they not live side by side happily either obviously not so they could nip or anything but, smell and see one another without feeling threatened?

Back